Many studies and fields are using mapping and advanced spatial analysis in order to promote environmental conservation, but many of these applications and analysis tools are only available to technically-trained professionals.
OUR environmental mapping efforts provide easy to use tools for everyone interested in helping the environment to share their observations and knowledge of their local ecosystems. Students, parents, professors, and specialists can use our powerful mapping functions via internet.
Projects that are utilized for environmental data monitoring:
- Bernards Township Deer Tracking
- Chatham HS Water Quality Project
- Chester River Water Monitoring
- NJ Air Quality
Mapping Projects that we are looking to get started in your Community
- Bird habitats
- Coastal whale sightings
- Eagle nest locations
- Alien plant or non-native animal species
- Just about anything that needs tracking, locating, or reporting